Technology Sales in Austin
DescriptionWe're a $5 billion Fortune 500 Company on a mission to locate and train only the best. This opportunity will allow outgoing, high-energy leaders to gain the Account Executive opportunity of a lifetime.
Insight's success begins with our people making meaningful connections every day. Our culture lives in our teammates. Insight is looking for great people who will embrace our values of Hunger, Heart and Harmony. Hunger to create new opportunities for our clients. Heart to make a positive impact in people's lives. Harmony to celebrate each other's unique contributions to bring solutions to clients.
How we set you up for success:
Our structured, hands-on PAID training will help ensure your success through the art of consultative selling and product knowledge. In fact, during training, you'll start making calls, building relationships and growing your own book of business.
That means you'll start getting a taste of how amazing our uncapped earning potential can be. (And our base is highly competitive too.)
We're legendary for taking care of our team members. We feel strongly about a healthy work-life balance--we want you to enjoy a full, meaningful life and stick around for the long haul.
Become a trusted advisor:
This is your opportunity to launch a sales career as a trusted advisor, helping clients find answers to current and future technology needs. You don't need IT experience--if you're a fit, we'll teach you what you need to know.
As part of our elite team of Account Executives, you'll build relationships with clients over the phone, putting together solutions from the broadest selection of hardware, software, peripherals and services in the industry-- Apple, Cisco, Dell, HP, Microsoft and more.
What you'll do at Insight:
- Act as a trusted advisor to clients, focusing on selling IT solutions, and consulting on current IT environments and future needs.
- Build and manage your own book of business and drive the full sales cycle, from initial contact to close.
- Develop and maintain client relationships within a territory.
- Conduct outbound phone calls and receive inbound inquiries.
- Engage our IT specialists as you develop long-term buying relationships with organizations of all sizes.
- Develop relationships with Insight's partners, including industry leaders such as Microsoft, IBM, HP, Lenovo (just to name a few!) to work leads and close business.
Base + Commission
Related UVA Jobs Listings
CONTINUE JOBS SEARCH
GET NEW LISTINGS DELIVERED DAILY
UVA Internships NEWS ARTICLES
- How to Speak Your Mind in Your Internship: Finding Your Voice
- 4 Reasons Internships Prepare You for the Real World
- This Cover Letter Will Land You That Internship
- 10 Tips Before You Start Your First Internship
- How to Be Successful at the Career Fair
- Constructing the Perfect Thank-You Note
- How to Find a Mentor in Your Internship
BROWSE OTHER COLLEGES
- By CollegeCollege of William and MaryGeorge Mason UniversityVirginia TechVirginia Commonwealth UniversityUniversity of VirginiaJames Madison UniversityOld Dominion UniversityLiberty UniversityChristopher Newport UniversityECPISweet Briar CollegeRandolph CollegeLongwood UniversityLynchburg CollegeUniversity of RichmondHampton UniversityVirginia Military InstituteShenandoah UniversityRadford UniversityAverett UniversityBridgewater CollegeEastern Mennonite UniversityEmory and Henry CollegeFerrum CollegeHampden-Sydney CollegeMary Baldwin CollegeMarymount UniversityNational CollegeNorfolk State UniversityRandolph-Macon CollegeRegent UniversityRoanoke CollegeThe Art Institute of WashingtonThe University of Virginia's College at WiseUniversity of Mary WashingtonVirginia State UniversityVirginia Union UniversityVirginia Wesleyan CollegeWashington and Lee UniversityNorthern Virginia Community CollegeVirginia International UniversityTidewater Community CollegeSouthern Virginia UniversityVirginia's Community CollegeBlue Ridge Community College (VA)Central Virginia Community CollegeDabney S Lancaster Community CollegeDanville Community College Eastern Shore Community CollegeJ Sargeant Reynolds Community CollegeJohn Tyler Community College Mountain Empire Community CollegeNew River Community College Patrick Henry Community CollegeSouthwest Virginia Community CollegeThomas Nelson Community CollegeVirginia Highlands Community CollegeVirginia Western Community CollegeStratford University
- By State
- By City