Dyson Sales Expert - Beauty & Personal Care (Seattle Area)
DescriptionDyson US is entering the Beauty category with the launch of our latest technology - the Supersonic Hairdryer. If you love beauty and innovation this role is for you!
We are seeking beauty enthusiasts with a passion for innovative technology to represent our brand as Dyson Experts. As a Beauty Expert you will specialize in delivering exciting and compelling demonstrations focused on Supersonic.
Experts will be responsible for sharing product knowledge confidently for Hair Care as well as the range of Dyson products including Environmental Care and Floor Care. Experts are responsible for delivering demonstrations, building relationships with our customers and assisting in the sale of Dyson products to achieve specified goals.
Demonstrations are conducted in a variety of retailer locations such events across the United States. This position requires work shifts on Saturdays, Sundays and some weekday holidays or as business dictates.
Experts work part-time as members of the Sell-Through team. Experts work at retailers such as Bed Bath and Beyond, Best Buy and Costco. Schedules are between 10 - 30 hours per week depending on market and performance. Saturday and Sunday availability is required.
Dyson landed in the US in 2002 and within 24 months our technology was market share leader. Our bustling HQ is based in the historic Montgomery Ward Building, overlooking the Chicago River. A few hours down the road in Aurora, our dedicated US Customer Care team now numbers 250 people. And in total, there are over 600 Dyson people working across the US in multiple functions.
But Dyson US is still growing. It's poised to double its footprint and take on new categories. Already a target for our competitors, challenging times are ahead. And our battle-hungry US team are truly fired up.
Our Retail Sales teams epitomise the entrepreneurial spirit that has defined Dyson since day one: ambitious, commercially savvy, and strategically agile.
We work with some of the world's biggest retailers, implementing the most profitable long term business plans and driving innovative ways to put our technology into more hands.
It requires managing multiple networks of Dyson people. And overseeing many different retail areas - from instore fixtures to online activation. It takes ownership, courage and tough negotiations. Being constantly driven to see clearer solutions and drive better sales.
- Elevate Dyson brand awareness and sales of Dyson products through in store and event demonstrations
- Desire to provide excellent service
- Conduct planned demonstrations in assigned retail stores to achieve specified sales goals
- Provide friendly and informed beauty advice
- Present a professional image in appearance, words and actions to support beauty demonstrations Inspire clients with expertise on beauty trends and product knowledge
- Capture consumers' attention to participate in high energy, captivating in-store demonstrations and model all aspects of Dyson's brand, culture, and passion for technology
- Be a credible product and brand expert by educating consumers on the benefits and features of Dyson products and actively listening to consumers to confidently recommend appropriate Dyson products and comfortably over objections
- Maintain responsibility for all demonstration and other POP material; ensure marketing collateral is properly displayed
- Driven and self-motivated
- Assist with training of new Experts as needed
- Demonstrate confidence, competence and high standards of personal appearance
- Communicate clearly, accurately, and in a timely manner with customers, accounts, peers, and District Expert Manager
- Actively monitor Dyson's online reporting system to contribute quality feedback and report/confirm attendance
- Capture accurate demonstration data and communicate opportunities to District Expert Manager per established guidelines
- Build and maintain strong relationships with store personnel
- Enjoy meeting and interacting with people and demonstrate an enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Develop sales and relationships with retailers assigned in specific territory
- Achieve a high level of performance to the sales goals of assigned territory
- Delivery exemplary support and drives sales within the Retail Channel
- Plan, manage and participate in Events as driven by event/launch calendar
- Support Brand Focus Days, events and linear/fixture maintenance
We offer a minimum hourly salary of $15.50p/h (more depending on location and experience), we also offer a bonus of up to 25% of salary each month depending on sales performance, 401K with match, paid training which includes a weekend in our USA headquarters in Chicago as well as product discounts.
Related UVA Jobs Listings
CONTINUE JOBS SEARCH
GET NEW LISTINGS DELIVERED DAILY
UVA Internships NEWS ARTICLES
- How to Speak Your Mind in Your Internship: Finding Your Voice
- 4 Reasons Internships Prepare You for the Real World
- This Cover Letter Will Land You That Internship
- 10 Tips Before You Start Your First Internship
- How to Be Successful at the Career Fair
- Constructing the Perfect Thank-You Note
- How to Find a Mentor in Your Internship
BROWSE OTHER COLLEGES
- By CollegeCollege of William and MaryGeorge Mason UniversityVirginia TechVirginia Commonwealth UniversityUniversity of VirginiaJames Madison UniversityOld Dominion UniversityLiberty UniversityChristopher Newport UniversityECPISweet Briar CollegeRandolph CollegeLongwood UniversityLynchburg CollegeUniversity of RichmondHampton UniversityVirginia Military InstituteShenandoah UniversityRadford UniversityAverett UniversityBridgewater CollegeEastern Mennonite UniversityEmory and Henry CollegeFerrum CollegeHampden-Sydney CollegeMary Baldwin CollegeMarymount UniversityNational CollegeNorfolk State UniversityRandolph-Macon CollegeRegent UniversityRoanoke CollegeThe Art Institute of WashingtonThe University of Virginia's College at WiseUniversity of Mary WashingtonVirginia State UniversityVirginia Union UniversityVirginia Wesleyan CollegeWashington and Lee UniversityNorthern Virginia Community CollegeVirginia International UniversityTidewater Community CollegeSouthern Virginia UniversityVirginia's Community CollegeBlue Ridge Community College (VA)Central Virginia Community CollegeDabney S Lancaster Community CollegeDanville Community College Eastern Shore Community CollegeJ Sargeant Reynolds Community CollegeJohn Tyler Community College Mountain Empire Community CollegeNew River Community College Patrick Henry Community CollegeSouthwest Virginia Community CollegeThomas Nelson Community CollegeVirginia Highlands Community CollegeVirginia Western Community CollegeStratford University
- By State
- By City