Restaurant Delivery Driver: Part & Full Time Available (Pizza Hut)
DescriptionBuckle up, hit the open road and start making hungry people happy as a delivery driver for Pizza Hut. That's right, we'll pay you to cruise around in your mobile office - your car - listening to your own tunes and delivering great pizza - and pasta. What more could you want? Independence, good music and great food - with tips! Sound good? Besides your smile, energy and reliable set of wheels, here's what you'll need for this job: Job skills/requirements: The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But here are a few skills you should have from the get-go, as well as some requirements: A clean driving record: If you're on a first name basis with the people at traffic court, this probably isn't the right job for you. Safety is our priority. You'll also need a valid driver's license, insurance and reliable vehicle. Friendly demeanor: Smile, tell a joke - treat our customers like you would your family and friends. Think of it this way - a smile and a kind word can mean the difference between a wallet full of tips and just some extra change for your cup holder. Keen sense of direction: You should know how to read a map and find your way around your delivery area. Think of all of the short cuts you'll learn! Age restrictions: Our delivery drivers need to be over 18 years old. Dress the part: We'll provide you with a uniform. We just ask that you keep it clean and come to work wearing it. Just a few more things: You'll need some basic math skills, the desire to work as part of a team and enthusiasm for learning. If you want a flexible job with an innovative company - and great tips - then Pizza Hut is the place for you. Apply today!
Related UVA Jobs Listings
CONTINUE JOBS SEARCH
GET NEW LISTINGS DELIVERED DAILY
UVA Jobs NEWS ARTICLES
- 5 Feelings You Experience Before Graduation, as Told by the Gilmore...
- 5 Struggles Women Face in the Workplace as Told by "Mad Men"
- Why You Should Be a Camp Counselor This Summer
- 3 Tips to Answering Popular Interview Questions: Perfecting Your...
- Job Hunting? Demand for Financial Planners Growing
- Ways to Relax When You Feel Anxious About the Job Hunting Process
- Benefits of Volunteering During College
BROWSE OTHER COLLEGES
- By CollegeCollege of William and MaryGeorge Mason UniversityVirginia TechVirginia Commonwealth UniversityUniversity of VirginiaJames Madison UniversityOld Dominion UniversityLiberty UniversityChristopher Newport UniversityECPISweet Briar CollegeRandolph CollegeLongwood UniversityLynchburg CollegeUniversity of RichmondHampton UniversityVirginia Military InstituteShenandoah UniversityRadford UniversityAverett UniversityBridgewater CollegeEastern Mennonite UniversityEmory and Henry CollegeFerrum CollegeHampden-Sydney CollegeMary Baldwin CollegeMarymount UniversityNational CollegeNorfolk State UniversityRandolph-Macon CollegeRegent UniversityRoanoke CollegeThe Art Institute of WashingtonThe University of Virginia's College at WiseUniversity of Mary WashingtonVirginia State UniversityVirginia Union UniversityVirginia Wesleyan CollegeWashington and Lee UniversityNorthern Virginia Community CollegeVirginia International UniversityTidewater Community CollegeSouthern Virginia UniversityVirginia's Community CollegeBlue Ridge Community College (VA)Central Virginia Community CollegeDabney S Lancaster Community CollegeDanville Community College Eastern Shore Community CollegeJ Sargeant Reynolds Community CollegeJohn Tyler Community College Mountain Empire Community CollegeNew River Community College Patrick Henry Community CollegeSouthwest Virginia Community CollegeThomas Nelson Community CollegeVirginia Highlands Community CollegeVirginia Western Community CollegeStratford University
- By State
- By City