Restaurant General Manager (Pizza Hut)
DescriptionTo eat. To laugh. To share. Thats why people come to Pizza Hut. Its the calling of our Restaurant General Managers to make them feel like family with smiles, teamwork and dedication. If youre an experienced restaurant or retail manager, think about a career with Pizza Hut. You know who you are - a natural leader, you love putting together a winning team. Youre all about teaching new things and motivating the team to work together. At Pizza Hut, you can do all that and more. Here, you will work with smart, experienced, fun people. Expect training and growth. Plenty of excitement. Unique challenges. And a world of opportunity. What are we looking for? The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go: You have at least 2 years of leadership experience in the restaurant, hospitality or retail industry with responsibility for financial results. You're all about creating a great place to work for your team. You want to make your customers day and it shows in the way you are maniacal about serving amazing pizza with a great big smile We have a GREAT culture and look for GREAT people to add to our family. You know who you are --honest, energetic, motivational and fun. You have a vision for the perfect restaurant, and you know how to get your team to bring it to life. You set high standards for yourself and for your people. Youre up for a challenge. You love the excitement of the restaurant business and know every day is different. And, youre at least 18 years old with a valid drivers license, reliable transportation (not public transportation you may need to drive to make deposits for the restaurant sometimes) and a true desire to learn and grow. If you want a management career with an innovative company, look no further than Pizza Hut. Apply today!
Related UVA Jobs Listings
CONTINUE JOBS SEARCH
GET NEW LISTINGS DELIVERED DAILY
UVA Jobs NEWS ARTICLES
- 5 Feelings You Experience Before Graduation, as Told by the Gilmore...
- 5 Struggles Women Face in the Workplace as Told by "Mad Men"
- Why You Should Be a Camp Counselor This Summer
- 3 Tips to Answering Popular Interview Questions: Perfecting Your...
- Job Hunting? Demand for Financial Planners Growing
- Ways to Relax When You Feel Anxious About the Job Hunting Process
- Benefits of Volunteering During College
BROWSE OTHER COLLEGES
- By CollegeCollege of William and MaryGeorge Mason UniversityVirginia TechVirginia Commonwealth UniversityUniversity of VirginiaJames Madison UniversityOld Dominion UniversityLiberty UniversityChristopher Newport UniversityECPISweet Briar CollegeRandolph CollegeLongwood UniversityLynchburg CollegeUniversity of RichmondHampton UniversityVirginia Military InstituteShenandoah UniversityRadford UniversityAverett UniversityBridgewater CollegeEastern Mennonite UniversityEmory and Henry CollegeFerrum CollegeHampden-Sydney CollegeMary Baldwin CollegeMarymount UniversityNational CollegeNorfolk State UniversityRandolph-Macon CollegeRegent UniversityRoanoke CollegeThe Art Institute of WashingtonThe University of Virginia's College at WiseUniversity of Mary WashingtonVirginia State UniversityVirginia Union UniversityVirginia Wesleyan CollegeWashington and Lee UniversityNorthern Virginia Community CollegeVirginia International UniversityTidewater Community CollegeSouthern Virginia UniversityVirginia's Community CollegeBlue Ridge Community College (VA)Central Virginia Community CollegeDabney S Lancaster Community CollegeDanville Community College Eastern Shore Community CollegeJ Sargeant Reynolds Community CollegeJohn Tyler Community College Mountain Empire Community CollegeNew River Community College Patrick Henry Community CollegeSouthwest Virginia Community CollegeThomas Nelson Community CollegeVirginia Highlands Community CollegeVirginia Western Community CollegeStratford University
- By State
- By City