Assistant Manager (IHOP)
DescriptionWhat do you seek in your career path? An opportunity for growth? A chance to succeed? A fun, exciting work environment? Blending all of these together is the difference between a good job and a great career. At IHOP youll discover a balance between work life and personal life, as well as a wealth of benefits for your health, future, family and happiness. We strive to encourage, enrich and celebrate our associates every day. Why? Its simple we found its the best way to help people reach their potential. It all starts with our inclusive culture, which welcomes and embraces collective differences and the strengths these differences create. If this sounds like the kind of workplace you would enjoy, please apply now! Assistant Manager Job Summary Assistant Managers at IHOP rank as second in command and this position comes with great responsibility, especially in making sure that all standards and polices of the company are being upheld. Restaurant management experience is a must. Manage a team ranging from 10 to 30 per shift. Good communication skills. Good financial standing Available to work days, nights, overnights, weekends and holidays Must have reliable personal means of transportation. Qualifications are: High School Diploma or GED and a minimum of two to four years restaurant or retail management experience, preference given to family dining or full-service management experience. Ability to speak and read English and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; ability to write routine reports and correspondence; and ability to speak effectively before groups of employees and guests. Basic computer skills including Email, MS Excel, MS Word is required. ServSafe Certfication. Must be able to lift and carry a minimum of 50lbs. Must be able to work some nights, weekends and holidays.
Related UVA Jobs Listings
CONTINUE JOBS SEARCH
GET NEW LISTINGS DELIVERED DAILY
UVA Jobs NEWS ARTICLES
- 5 Feelings You Experience Before Graduation, as Told by the Gilmore...
- 5 Struggles Women Face in the Workplace as Told by "Mad Men"
- Why You Should Be a Camp Counselor This Summer
- 3 Tips to Answering Popular Interview Questions: Perfecting Your...
- Job Hunting? Demand for Financial Planners Growing
- Ways to Relax When You Feel Anxious About the Job Hunting Process
- Benefits of Volunteering During College
BROWSE OTHER COLLEGES
- By CollegeCollege of William and MaryGeorge Mason UniversityVirginia TechVirginia Commonwealth UniversityUniversity of VirginiaJames Madison UniversityOld Dominion UniversityLiberty UniversityChristopher Newport UniversityECPISweet Briar CollegeRandolph CollegeLongwood UniversityLynchburg CollegeUniversity of RichmondHampton UniversityVirginia Military InstituteShenandoah UniversityRadford UniversityAverett UniversityBridgewater CollegeEastern Mennonite UniversityEmory and Henry CollegeFerrum CollegeHampden-Sydney CollegeMary Baldwin CollegeMarymount UniversityNational CollegeNorfolk State UniversityRandolph-Macon CollegeRegent UniversityRoanoke CollegeThe Art Institute of WashingtonThe University of Virginia's College at WiseUniversity of Mary WashingtonVirginia State UniversityVirginia Union UniversityVirginia Wesleyan CollegeWashington and Lee UniversityNorthern Virginia Community CollegeVirginia International UniversityTidewater Community CollegeSouthern Virginia UniversityVirginia's Community CollegeBlue Ridge Community College (VA)Central Virginia Community CollegeDabney S Lancaster Community CollegeDanville Community College Eastern Shore Community CollegeJ Sargeant Reynolds Community CollegeJohn Tyler Community College Mountain Empire Community CollegeNew River Community College Patrick Henry Community CollegeSouthwest Virginia Community CollegeThomas Nelson Community CollegeVirginia Highlands Community CollegeVirginia Western Community CollegeStratford University
- By State
- By City